Tips on What to Bring to a Cold Green Bay Packers Game
Many Green Bay Packers fans will love to go to a game, even if the temperatures are below freezing or if it is snowing. However, some may not know what to bring to prepare to sit in the cold for a few hours. Here are some tips on how to stay warm while watching the Packers play in winter.
[ READ MORE: Where to Park at Lambeau Field for a Packers Game ]
Checklist on What to Bring to a Cold Packers Game
- Wear a hat. Plenty of body heat will escape through your head. Keep your noggin toasty and wear a hat. Make sure your ears are also covered!
- Cover your face with a scarf. Not only will a scarf around your nose and mouth keep heat from your breath in, but this is a great way to keep the cold wind out too!
- Dress in layers. The more layers you wear, the warmer you will be. We recommend wearing a sweatshirt or flannel underneath your winter coat. If you want to wear your jersey to cheer on your favorite player, put it on over your jacket.
- Bring a stadium chair for everyone with you. The benches are metal and will get very cold. Keep some of that cold out by sitting on a stadium chair.
- Wear warm socks, boots, and gloves. Keeping every part of your body covered is essential to staying warm. Block out the cold with some fuzzy socks and gloves. The boots will help block the wind and snow.
- Bring a blanket. Lay a blanket over your legs since jeans just may not be enough.
- Get up here and there. Take a break and walk to the concession stand. Not only will it be warmer inside, but it is good for your health. If you prefer to stay at your seat, try jumping and clapping to cheer for your favorite team when something amazing happens!
[ READ MORE: Tips for Driving in Snow ]
For more fun posts like this check out the Broadway Credit blog! Stay safe this winter. Go Pack Go!